Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's the Thought that Counts ...

I planned a surprise evening out for Justin.  Now that I'm in the 2nd trimester and feeling like a human again, I wanted to take the time to show him how much I appreciate all that he does for our family.

Maklin was sleeping over at Lulu & Buba's (Grandma & Grandpa's), and Justin and I were:
  • going for dinner
  • movie
  • nice hotel
  • breakfast option of brunch out or room service in
  • massages
  • mini golf
A full nearly 24 hours of fun that Justin found out about from a written invitation he was delivered at work, day of.

Unfortunately, things didn't go quite as planned.  It seems date night was the perfect time for me to contract Maklin's flu bug, and I spent the night throwing up / sleeping on the floor in the hotel bathroom.  Good times.  Justin's taking care of me again ...


No comments:

Post a Comment