Friday, January 20, 2012

party 'til you drop.

Mae has suddenly realized that there is all kinds of interesting things around to look at.  So -- she gets distracted while nursing, and no longer falls asleep the second you put her in the car seat.  She doesn't want to miss out on anything!

This morning we were at a birthday party for some of Mak's friends.  She normally would nap during that time, but today she stayed awake the whole time just watching the other kids play.  Until I sat her in this chair so that I could pack up our stuff and put my jacket on.  She literally crumpled down into this position and fell asleep!


Adorable!  SO unflattering ... but adorable.

I'm sure she wouldn't support the posting of this picture -- but I've given parental consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment