Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Picture of the Week [POW] - January

In an effort to take full advantage of having a good camera in my possession, I have registered as a member of the Digital Photography School and am submitting pictures into the weekly assignments.  I can't compete with the pros doing fancy artsy-abstract stuff ... but the assignments are getting me thinking and learning, and that's what they're all about!

In January:

POW: Color - Yellow













POW: Color - Blue


















POW: Color - Green


















POW: Monochrome - was planning on doing a shot with wood shavings in wood bowl, but time got away on me.  Best of intentions, but in the first month I already missed one assignment!  At least I did manage to think about it!  Onto next ...

No comments:

Post a Comment